New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lake & woods outdoor adventures
Maine is the home for large black bear population. We are located about 20 miles from Canadian border. All our bait sites are active & low pressured . The hunts take place in the late afternoon until sunset. All hunts are from ground blinds or tree stands. We can also accommodate bow & muzzle loader.

We now have 3 licenses available for the week of june 8th, arrive on sunday hunt 6 days and leave on the following sunday.

Your hunting license, meals & lodging, transportation to & from your site along with skinning, quartering & freezing your bear are all included. $ 2,000.00. (your hunting license which is included in the price, cost $500.00) You do not need to buy a Maine hunting license or a bear permit. We will be getting your license from the Penobscot Indian Nation. We have 25,000 acres all to ourselves.

There are several ponds, lakes & streams nearby for fishing. So bring your fishing pole. IF YOUR SPOUSE IS A NON HUNTER AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU, SHE STAYS FREE.

Our dinner menu generally includes, lobster & clams / prime rib / chicken cordon bleu or chicken marsala / lasagne or pasta with a fabulous clam sauce / rib eye steaks on the grill /
barbeque / pork loin. call 207-246-6547 or email [email protected]

Send us your address and I'll mail you our brochure

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Or you can just drive an extra hour into canada and spend $$300-400 less for the same hunt..LOL
Welcome to the site . Maybe post some pics or some references, website link etc. $300-$400 is nothing when your planning a guided hunt. If the game is there and quality animals, its worth it. At the end of the day , Id pay for quality within reason, and never book a hunt soley based on how cheap I can get it. Spouse staying for free is a great deal. Good luck with your hunts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pictures

I posted some pictures in my album. Find us on facebook lake & Wood Outdoor Adventures. The spouses always stay free. Our website which has not been updated with last years bears lake&woodsoa.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts