New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
BtownHntClub... awesome! You'll have to let me know how you like the new peep by the end of the week. I was thinking of heading up there this weekend and getting the tubeless peep also. I think it's worth a shot...the tube on my peep makes SO much noise!

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
BtownHntClub... awesome! You'll have to let me know how you like the new peep by the end of the week. I was thinking of heading up there this weekend and getting the tubeless peep also. I think it's worth a shot...the tube on my peep makes SO much noise!
you willlove it.i always shot the peep with the tube untill last year.i put a g5 on and will never go back.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
good stuff! i had the g5 though and it wasnt for me. went back to the tube.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I am very pleased with my G5 peep. at first I had some alignment issues but now that my strings have settled it's perfect.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
at first I had some alignment issues but now that my strings have settled it's perfect.
Same here after I had a new bowstring put on my Parker bow. After a couple hundred shots I had 1 twist put into the string and the G5 is perfectly aligned now.

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i shot tonight, and im a new fan of the g5 peep[up] took a few shots to get new with the peep but than it was money!! also alot more quiet[up] i made sure i shot at dusk with low-light conditions and found myself shooting tighter than with full light(could of been me)[hihi]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Went to sportsman center this past weekend and ended up getting the tru-peep 1/4". It's awesome! Let's hope it stays that way... but shootin pretty well with it so far :) I feel I can see better through that than I could with my old tubed peep. I am just worried about it being a new bow that the strings may adjust some, but we'll see.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I had a g5 put on my dxt but i still have factory strings on it so it did not come all the way around making a bad sight picture be careful if you dont have custom strings on your bow i switched back to tubed peep for now. The took it too one shop had it put on and took it to another complaining that i didnt like it and they said whoever put this on is dumb i could have told you in a second you would have problems with the peep rotating goodluck[up]

·
Registered
275 Posts
Vinnie is the best he has been doin my bows since he had a shop on broad st in S Amboy today I took my Recon crossbow down there with a broke string He worked his magic on a bow press an had me back in action in minutes. From my 30 plus years of bow hunting there is no one better to take your stuff to

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.