New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
i would be calling my lawyer .
2 years is a very long time,i cant even describe how pissed i would be .i would make sure i get the gun checked out when i get it, or get a new one out of it.
Please explain how you were able to wait that long[wallmad][wallmad]
good luck dude hope you come out on top of this one[up]

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I had a similar problem with Greenwood Lake Sport Center back in the early '90's. That was before his FFL was revoked, but that is another story.

I bought a muzzleloader there. When I hunted with it and got caught in the rain the stock swelled up real bad. Althyough it was a cheap (made in Spain) rifle the guy there (Leo) told me it had the same warranty as a TC. So at the end of muzzleloader season I brought it there. When I didn't get it back for several months I kept checking never getting a straight answer. Finally I got him to tell me where he sent it. The importer was in Canada. They said they had the gun, but wouldn't release it because Leo owed them money on the original invoice from his purchase. Finally I got the gun back with a new stock, but it too lots of negotiating.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Make a theft of firearm report with the police NOW!!!! He cant hide from that . Something aint right here. I had problems in the past w them. Put a gun on consignment and months later it was I went to check on offers and it was still sitting in the corner of the lockup room and they forgot to put it on the rack and I still had to pay the NICS fee before they would return it to me[wallmad] and also bought a gun from them and had to go back three times to have it repaired at thier cost, but logged over 350 miles travel time back and forth[wallmad]. Never again. Members here should call the store as well and let them know that they are reading bad press about the store giving this guy the run around. [609]-298-5300

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Actually I posted about a problem w another store, and by doing so, the owner took notice on here and more than went out of his way to rectify it[up]

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
I agree with 1-shot. File a police report of theft and let them know you are concerned and afraid if someone has the gun and commits a crime you may be prosecuted.

I am sure the PD will take this very seriously

Then give a copy to the SPORTSMAN CENTER CROOKS.

The PD report won't cost anything, and it starts the ball rolling.

Screw the manager, did you talk to the owner? Is he in on this scam?

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
TWO YEARS [spy] Call in The PD ASAP It's past time to show them they pushed this past any form of reason or except ability and you way to far at this point
[mad] I would want some ones ass investigated for firearms left.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.