New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any dealers selling either of these dog food brands? Last time I had to drive to PA near cabelas to get some black gold.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Here we go again. Last time I fed that stuff my hounds sh#t water all winter. it was froze to the floor of my kennel. Lol. Purina is all you need.if you want added vitamins go to walmart and buy the daily tabs you get 50 for a couple bucks. But the cost adds up for 3 soup hounds

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol I bought a bag of sportmix back from kentucky 24/20 and the purinia I have been feeding them doesn't come close to the sportmix and its not that expensive. There is just no one around here that I can find that sells it.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Try and order it. They might ship a pallet in for you cheap. I'll spilt the price if it is under 20 a bag. Going to the runnin grounds around 430 if you want to run.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
nice meeting up w/ you tonight bro . the dogs smoked them. my mutts slept the entire ride home, out of shape fat bastards .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.