New Jersey Hunters banner

*SPAM * FS for Christmas '68 Ford Mustang w/69 351 Windsor Bored Out to a 390 VERY FAST!!!!!

6K views 126 replies 39 participants last post by  bige7683 
#1 ·
Selling my 1968 Ford Mustang w/351 Windsor Bored Out to a 390 with Edelbrock Performer Aluminum heads, Brand New 600 CFM Summit Racing (Just like a Holley) Carb with Electric Choke, New MSD Starter, New Pertronix Flame Thrower Billet Distributor with Vacum Can, Brand New Performance Cam and Lifters! MSD Ignition Box and Blaster Coil. 3 Speed Hurst Auto Shifter with manual Valve Body in C4 Auto trans...rear is a Ford 8in with 3 something gears! Interior Looks great Black Vinyl. Upgraded Front Disc Brakes with 17in Bullit Wheels! Battery Relocated in Trunk. Extra Window Glass, Shelby Fiberglass Twin Scoop Hood, Stock Hood and Spare 17in rim and Tire and $180 Billet Grille and Extra parts All Included! Car is VERY FAST!
Needs Paint Job Finished, Body prep is half way Done I Just Ran Outta Time and Money to Finish her! Originally i wanted $6,800 for her being I have an Easy 8k into her Now with buying the car and Everything I did to it! I am Now Currently Asking 6k and Possible Best Offers! Car is Located in Poconos, PA Stroudburg Area and I will Show it to Whoever wants to Come Check her Out and Go for a Ride! PM Me and We can Set Something Up and I'll Give you My cell number for Meet Up! Just in Time for Christmas for that Special Muscle Car Someone!!!!
Thanks Guys!

#12 ·
Upload to Photobucket cut direct link cut the http in image line paste dl addy click insert image and close. I'll be very interested if it comes with an Indian Larry jacket!:D

#14 ·
This sounds a bit cheap. Those heads are like 1800 alone plus all the other stuff. Unless its all in a car that's a complete rust bucket something dosnt sound right. If its all your saying its a steal but something gota b wrong somewhere here I've had ALOT of muscle cars in my shop. Something sounds fishy here [confused] if im wrong put it on ebay it will sell fast

#17 ·
Split Brow Don't Listen to Fish Hunter! No My Car Runs Great The reason I'm Selling It CHEAP is Because I Don't Have the Money or Time to Finish It and Body Work and Paint I Know is Not Cheap these days and Plus Car is a Coupe Not a Fast Back and Coupes are Not Worth what Fastbacks are Worth!!! Pics Going Up Tonight StandBy!!!

#20 ·
My Grandfather Retired from Ford Motor Co in Edison, NJ at 55 Years of Age So FORD Vehicles are in My Blood I could Never Buy a Chevy for that Reason!!! Yes the Suspense is Killing You that's Why Your'e Called Cripple Shot!! LMFAO!!! That's Funny!!!

#21 ·
And All Original Numbers Matching Cars are Worth Alot More of Course! Mine was Originally a V6 with a Manual Transmission cause the Clutch Pedal is still in it and pushed against the Forewall so I'm Sure if Someone wanted to Convert it back they Already have their Pedal Right There!

#24 ·
And me!!!!
you are worst than an anti You POS. You post crap and BS that you will post pics you have been on plenty and still no pics. So take your BIG LYiNG worthless anti ass out of here. You dumb f**k Cripple shot handle is because he is a Paraplegic you dumb f**k what his avatar dose not give it away you worthless POS . Sam if you have to delete this Sorry but I had too. I'm PiSSED

I apologize to the other members for m use of words

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.