New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Well, I just moved down here (Little Egg Harbor), but I haven't been out down here yet. Only been out twice this year so far (for Geese) but that was up in Sussex County.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
I hunt Deer Zones 28 and 29, but not very often anymore.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Well, I just moved down here (Little Egg Harbor), but I haven't been out down here yet.
I used to live there LEH a.k.a. Mystic Island..... Try deer hunting in the pines ( 5 points ) just off of 539 just the other side of GSP on your left....

Jex, where in LEH do you live? do you know where the Italian American Club is? If so oneday stop in there and tell them Sal & Bobby said Hi.....

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
I HUNT SOUTH JERSEY ZONES 28 AND 29 CUMBERLAND AND SALEM . LOTS OF PUBLIC GROUND OPENING UP
Shhhhhhh!!!!!!! :D

Let those North Jersey boys stay where they are! :p

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mystic, I just moved down here. I'm off Radio Rd. Actually moved down here last weekend so I'm still finding my way around the area.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I hunt sj mostly 25 and 23

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
njbowhntr
im also in 35 where abouts r u st up?
Monroeville.

Gene, If you haven't tried Glassboro WMA, you might want to...it's loaded with deer, and a few big ones. Bow pressure is moderate on weekends, and gun pressure is heavy. However, there are some areas no one goes to because they are thick, and have some good deer. About 2,400 acres there to explore. A few years ago, a guy killed the #7 bow typical in the State in there...scored 157+, and I know of several in the 125 to 135 range from there. Definately worth a look.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I live in monroeville, I haven't tried clayton/glassboro wma yet. But am a little puzzled because I am pretty sure it is its own zone.that does not open until the regular season but saw a couple of people going in last sat morn??????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hunt Zone 25 & 49. Best stand set up is usually on top of the sliding board of the kids swing sets at the end of the cul-de-sac that was just built by the over zealous land developers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts