New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY YA"LL
iM JUST LOOKING FOR ANYBODY DOWN HERE WHO MIGHT BE INTRESTED IN SHOWING ME THERE LAND IN TURN I WILL SHOW YOU MINE ANYBODY INTRESTED EMAIL ME AT [email protected] Gene

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
a little fast in asking to see land don't you think BowHunter Gene??? You do know that Anti Hunters get on to the boards that Hunters ( The ones that do it by the Law, Humainly, Respectfuly, and Spiritually )talk about hunting and fishing. You have just made 2 posts and no one has a chance to know if you are a anti or not. Makes some posts and we can tell if your one or not. Then at the right time someone may show you around there hunting area in for trade. It's hard to be a hunter these days so we have to watch our backs.

Hunters Helping Hunters What a Wonderful Thing

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELL HELL CALL ME OLD SCHOOL BUT IM JUST ASKING TO SEE VIEWS IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. FOR THE SAME IN RETURN IF IM NOT A HUNTER THEN SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET THIS DEER JERKY OFF MY DEHYDRATER SO I CAN PACKAGE IT TO B [no swearing please] FISH IN THE MORNING AND ENJOY THE FRUITS OF MY LABOR SO HOW BUT IT YA'LL WANNA HOOK UP OR SHOULD WE GET ENGAGED FIRST?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Sounds to me like a lot of PARANOID NIMRODS is this here forum. Any anti-hunters or PETA or what ever they want to call themselfs will like to meet me some were to show me a good time, Oh well here I am just let me know were and what time.
Yours Truly Tony

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Hey Gene,

I don't mean to pick on you, but just a suggestion... don't type in CAPS. It usually implies that you are yelling.

Have a nice day,
David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts