New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got stuck in traffic the other day and got to the restaurant around 330. I talked to the a guy in a red mini van who said you were there. I stayed for about 15 minutes and then when up 15 and took the Lake Hopatcong exits. I went to the North Shore and East shore looking for bait shops and the around the bridges for a little red car with PA plates. I was hoping I found. Sorry we couldn't make it.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Oh man MP I must have just missed you by a minute or 2. I spoke to that same guy. I thought it might have been you.I pulled up to him and asked him,"Are you from the Jersey Hunter Message boards?"He looked at me like I had 2 heads.
Where we fish it wouldnt be easy to see my car.
We can try next week if you want.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next week will be busy as I am getting married next Saturday.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I know what youre going through. I got married last Oct, put a real damper on my bow season.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I wanted to show my commitment by getting married the opening day of pheasant, but her parents didn't want it that early. Then I suggested opening day of trout, because she wanted it in the spring. But she didn't feel flowers would be nice, so we opted for a week later. I made out pretty well I think. Of course I have to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats man!! Hope it's a great day for you.[up]

I know I married the right woman when I told her I wanted to get married wearing some fort of camo and she didn't even flinch!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts