New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone on her in the north Jersey are, that is looking for a room mate, or knows of a cheap apartment? For all the question askers, it is prettty obvious why I am asking........

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as much as I love to kid around as well, I am pretty serious about htis post, i need to find a place by dec 30th!!!! or back to PA it is, and try to commute

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I wish I could offer you a place to stay Ian.:(

Im sure it will all get worked out.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ian, as I was dropping one of the boys off to do a job I saw a sign that said rent to own in Hopatcong. Let me know if you would like me to look into that further.
But then you'd have to put up with Sean more often, but then again you two are always together anyway.

Let me know and I'll see what I can find out.
Shelley

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DSW, please get me a number or contact!!! or what ever info you can get for me. I greatly appreciate that, thank you.

Jim, thanks for looking, let me know what you come up with

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Ian, if you want to help me out with the one room down stairs you can have the whole down stairs I will gigure out rent later. One room is off limits that would be my kids room. :) Let me know

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
WOW SORRY TO HEAR IT IAN. WISH i can help out. sorry for the caps but typing isn't easy yet.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sorry to hear this Ian. I can't think of anyplace off the top of my head. There may be a place in Ridgewood I know of. I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ian are you hunting???? I haven't heard from you.

All I can say is I'm really sorry, but better to know this now rather than after you decided to marry her.

Call me about this information. I looked around the place because the owner got there as I was leaving info for him to call me and there was another note in the door.

CALL ME!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts