New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
A couple years ago went in and put my stand in and left a rope hang to pull by bow up with after getting up in the stand could smell it , someone dipped my string in perfume was still wet so by the time i got to the top it was all over me from rubbing up against my side on the way up then it was dumped on the canvas seat....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just curious the bad thing is i think it is hunters trying to get u out of a spot. just have to have a family member whos a warden and as soon as he looked into it abruptly stoppped. just curious as to how many people have had this problem

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its on state land and i know its illegal problem is you have to catch them in the act. and yea itd been nice for a cold beer except it was shit beer and they just dumped them all over and left the cans so i could see them. This also happened to a neighbor on a different piece of state land close by

·
Registered
831 Posts
Years ago I had some ass clown dump deer repellant all around my stand, idiot left the bottle as a calling card. To that idiot I killed eight deer in eight days during muzzy(one buck and seven does). Thankfully I don't hunt state land anymore

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Happened to me last year on a WMA in 27. I haven't been back there since early October so I don't know if I got the soap treatment again this year or not. Hope the stand is still there, will find out this weekend I guess.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they went as far as to drill holes in bars of soap and put wire through them to hang in trees this year, and yea the other guy this is happening to also killed three deer so far this year from that stand. just sucks you gotta deal with this BS on public land.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts