New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you guys eatting the kids candy? i had to steal one. remember the sugar daddy? i haven't had one of those in years.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see candy i haven't seen in years. remember those carmel squares? yum yum...lol

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I brought candy to work. Sometimes the younger kids stop in the Police Department. No kids= candy for the cops.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm not even a candy person. i never eat it, but i have taken a few things from the kids pumpkins...lol

I bet jerseyjim is loosing it with all the candy!..lol

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
candy for mpemt24
Probably. When you work midnights, you'll eat anything. Nothing like Milky Ways and coffee.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
remember the sugar daddy? i haven't had one of those in years.
i'm not even a candy person. i never eat it, but i have taken a few things from the kids pumpkins...lol
WHO ARE YOU KIDDIN', BIG GUY?!?!?!?!?:D:D:D

The FIRST step to recovery is getting over DENIAL (and NO, I'm not talkin' 'bout the river in Egypt, either)!!!!:D:p[smirk]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i might be big but it's not from candy....

beer and my wife's cooking made me what i am today...lol

hell i didn't gain this weight till i got married.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I love Halloween. Wife buys all the goodies, but she has to go to work. I take off and there is nobody but the junkyard dog to answer the door. She gets home at 5:20 and I come in around 6;00. And there is that usual look on her face[mad] After she stops giving me the lecture, I play the innocent guy and give her the all line. Getting old and senile dementia crap. Is not easy but I do end up with all the candy. I can now enjoy a good day on the tree stand and never be hungry;):D:D

B

·
0 Posts
Buckfever came over lastnight with his kids Trick a Treating, Im surprised he didn't say to me TRICK a TREAT so I would give him candy :p

·
Registered
388 Posts
I went trick or treating last night, HA!

I got lots of candy.

i'll be sure to post the picture whenever i get it from my friend.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Boy you guys are lucky, my kid is growd up and gone, and I have no neighbors that trick or treat. So I guess it's off to the market to buy some leftover candy at 75% off.
Gotta have those treestand snack bars :D

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
My daughter handed over all the Almond Joys she had to me. I love those things. They are my lunch time snack in the tree.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts