New Jersey Hunters banner

941 - 957 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im a Project Manager for a High End fashion company - its kinda tough to find hunting buddies in the workplace to say the least...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Framing Contractor......we build houses, Then some fat paper pusher calls himself the builder....gotta love it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am a sophomore and I am a copywriter at an IT company. I have some problems in order to be able to work professionally and to do my homework at university. I recently started writing a study about AI. The company essayontime.com.au/harvard-referencing-generator/ helps me to do this. It is highly recommended to use the accurate citation in your research papers as it helps you to keep a credible look of your paper and prevent from accusations in plagiarism. Students of university levels use the Harvard referencing style for academic papers and essays. The Harvard citation generator is used for referencing different types of educational materials in different disciplines.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am a real estate agent in my community. I am also on call 24/7. It's a hard job. You have no idea how nitpicking people can be when buying/renting their houses. I have two children - one is in junior high and the other is in college. My wife is a drawer. She doesn't earn much. So I am responsible for all the bills. But I love our life in this little town.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honestly, I own a laundry room, at least trying to become one, it seems to work) I have a tiny laundry room, but what's great I got a lot of useful information from the gbk blog, and I advise you, there and other professions have excellent advice. I use all the points that are given in the article. I have seen other examples of interesting businesses in 2020. It is interesting to look at the result. In any case, this information will be useful to many people. Do not forget to thank)

·
Registered
66 Posts
After working in the IT industry for 30 some years, I now find myself an Operations Manager/Accountant for a small manufacturing company.

Tight Lines,
DonW

941 - 957 of 957 Posts