New Jersey Hunters banner

921 - 940 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Don't think it's been said...Restaurant General Manager Been with the company 6 years in may.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Retired from the gas company now full time homekeeper.hunter,crabber,fisherman,umpire and track & field official and whatever i can do to keep busy ! Stay Thirsty My Friends !

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very interesting thread!
Just discovered this site recently, hard to believe with all my web surfing I never stumbled across it earlier (then again, it's not in the category I was surfing...if ya know what I mean!)
Started reading the first 20 pages till I realized how many there were...holy cow! (Sure are a lot of Law Enforcement folks!)
i was an offset stripper (printing field) then when computers came along did all that prepress Mac stuff, particularly digital photography and Photoshop retouching. All during 25+ years. Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 14 yrs ago, MS decided I should "retire" 6 yrs. ago.
Very happy to have found this site!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Utility Tech at the soon to be closed Portland Generating Station. Push coal in Bulldozer, operate locomotive to unload coal etc.. At 46, no idea where I am going from here. May pack up and head south after my son graduates high school in June. Did 14 years at AT&T before this job, so this is second time the carpets been pulled from under me.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Chief legal counsel for the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS)

921 - 940 of 957 Posts