New Jersey Hunters banner

41 - 60 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Work for the Transportation Security Administration/ Home Land Security. Keeping those bad people off the airplanes.[mad]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Technical Support Analyst Department of Defense Picatinny Arsenal.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Chief estimator, assistant project manager of American Concrete & Masonry Company, - commercial union concrete and masonry contractor.

Dennis

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm a biochemist for a local biopharmaceutical company. We develop novel therapies for cancer and other diseases and have several products in clinical trials.

·
Registered
31 Posts
HEY VENISON EATER, YOU STATED THAT YOU WORK FOR GLOBAL TERMINAL IN JERSEY CITY, IS THAT BAYONNE? I WORKED THERE 19 YEARS AGO, BEFORE THE BIG SHAKE UP!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
ICUHUNT are you guys hiring over there?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yup, been here since 1994. What Local were you in?? I'm in 1804-1 the maintainance Local. Too bad you didn't stay, it's busier now than ever before.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I WAS LUCKY TO LEAVE WHEN I DID, AND YES I WAS IN 1804-1 I WAS A TRI WRITER AND ON ROAD ABILITY DEPT.I LEFT AND GOT INTO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

·
Registered
577 Posts
hkdonfishn...not right now...sorry. You currently unemployed?? They say there's going to be a position opening up in about 1 month or so!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
No I am employed. I am just very bored at work and want a more challenging position. Does Bob Struble work with you?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I work for the NJTP GSP DIV.I am a Supv. in the tolls . I have been there for 20 years good benefits and pension.Right now Iam working steady 7am-3pm,but my normal shifts are 3-11 11-7 7-3 alot of time to hunt and fish!

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I work for the Department of Defense at Picatinny Arsenal.I usually love it but the past 2 weeks have not been excatly fun. I just keep telling myself how much I'm gonna like 70+ hours just in overtime.
Of course my wife has that already spent.:D

41 - 60 of 957 Posts