New Jersey Hunters banner

21 - 40 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'm a container handling crane foreman at Global Terminal and Container Services in Jersey City. I'm in my eleventh year towards my pension and hope to retire by 55 (God willing)!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I used to be an astronaut now I sell cities:D

Naa,I used to work for [email protected] in the gas division out of Burlington.Now I`ve been doing alot of home improvements.I`m moving out of state in the middle of May to Lake Placid, N.Y. No more BS to put up with in this state.6,000,000 acres to hunt and fish in the ADKs.Sounds good doesnt it?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I am out of the Elizabeth shop Long Branch is JCP&L area and them guys are still out on strike it will be 3 months on the 8.[down]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
How do you become a bounty hunter?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Similar connection to many. Spent a few years in Law Enforcement, Corrections and EMS. Now I sell drugs legally full time( Pharmaceutical sales) and deer pee part time.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I do straight and curved wood railings. I sub to jefferson lumber ..mission impossibles are my specialty it seems...i work in those huge monsters in new vernan summit madison etc..sometimes i get a normal one around here(warren co)

·
11,226 Posts
I do hardwood floors. I get people asking me about wood railings all the time. I don't recomend Jeffereson anymore. They didn't show up for a couple of estimates that I recomended them to. Also they always recomend Fat man Murphy's flooring company to other people. I don't know if you know if you know who I mean but he is also in Jefferson. We should swap numbers so I can send some work your way! Let me know!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
One thing I do is write about the outdoors. So if you have an interest in: preserving hunting in the 21st century, hunting ethics, fair chase,
wildlife management, conservation practices, our ecosystem, exposing the anti-hunting and
eco-terrorist agendas, and understanding hunting's origins as well as its future - then please take a look at "The New Age Hunter" at http://www.anthonypmaurosr.com/

As for those who might prefer family oriented books, there is my family’s big game safari in Africa (wife,
daughter, son, and “grandma") which is titled "Take Me on Safari." There's also a children's book based
on wildlife characters called "Where is Wildbeary?" These books have been written to help get all family
members exposed to hunting or the wonder of the outdoors. Visit http://www.anthonypmaurosr.com/

The books are simply my attempt to help get the "positive" word out about hunting. They are also available at: amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, ...

The American Hunter magazine (published by the NRA) and several media critics have reviewed my books
and I've made their comments are available for you to read at the website.

Thanks for having this NJ forum.

Ant
Anthony P. Mauro, SR
http://www.anthonypmaurosr.com/

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Jim

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry about monopolizing "latest posts."

I like the forum and I think it is extremely valuable for NJ hunters. I will be emailing the site to a number of fellow hunters.

Regards
Ant

21 - 40 of 957 Posts