New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i must have seen a thousand geese pheasant hunting...i wanna start hunting them...when does the season end and does a youth hunter need a migratory bird stamp?

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
yeah i dont buy deer permit for shotgun anymore i just goose hunt. nothing beats archery for deer... but the shotgun just aint fun. i go out opening day and thats it then i go "GOOSIN'"[up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Mack, I am pretty sure you need the stamps. Both the state and federal.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Federal, and State stamps are required for hunters, that are 16 years old, and older. I just checked on-line..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
The season goes until Jan. 21st. And then there is a special winter season that goes until Feb. 15th. The special season is only for 2 zones, and it did not say which 2 zones??

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i think just federal are needed for under 16.. and the season ends on the 21st of JAN (for northern zone) hunting on the Deleware River ends with whosever season closes first PA or NJ (im not sure)

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Maybe if you share your spot with one of the boys on here they will take you with them and set you up.Hope it works out for you young guy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.