New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
another sad angle they are working... assault rifle, target rifle, sniper rifle, precision rifle.. Does it really matter in the long run.. NOPE.. Still a rifle.. [wallmad][wallmad] The people trying to get our guns will reword stuff any way they can to put the fear in the hearts of the no gun owning public to get the votes![wallmad]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't forget, the VPC is dictating how much power hunters need, based on what *they* say the distance needed for hunting deer is. [wallmad]

·
Registered
191 Posts
HEY! Watch what you say about Snipers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is not nor has it ever been the rifle that makes a sniper. Are the they going to regulate precision shooting books, videos, classes etc? What about government trained military snipers? Will they be put in cold storage after they ETS? If they get this type ban then in the future does hitting a target at 200 yards with a Mossburg .22 Plinkster make it a sniper rifle?

Unfortunately we are all preaching to the chorus here. Every time I meet someone who is Anti-gun I invite them to go shooting. Some even take me up on it and all that have gone, now shoot for fun. Still haven't heard back from Lautenberg about my offer, but I'm trying!

Chet
NRA Life Member
NRA instructor, RSO
shootnj.com
Class#3-81 MTU

1 - 8 of 8 Posts