New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the snip snip 15 years ago. Theres nothing to it. Just take it easy this weekend.
Good luck. JR

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
hey woj, you still gonna be able to rut after the snip?:D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Just tell the wife to kiss it and make it better.:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
thanks jr. that's what i plan on doing. the wife sent the kids to her mothers for the weekit.end so i can relax. she got me a 12 pack of b [no swearing please] ale too...lol

i wanted to go out this morning for a bow hunt, but i never made it.

appointment is at 2pm.

no rutting for me for awhile.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do yourself a BIG favor and ice the boys up real good when you get home. I found a bag of frozen peas worked well. If not, by tomorrow night you'll be totin' around a sack like a basketball[sad] Good luck.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Woj- You'll be fime by all means have the wife pick up 2 or 3 bags of frozen peas or corn. Soon as one thaws throw it in the freezer and grab one of the cold ones. Keep it on the beans for the first 12 to 24 hrs almost non-stop. It will make all the difference in the world. Keep the old supporter on all the time as well.

Trust me I have the $6000.00 sack!!LOL I had it done in 88 (Insurance) reversed in 99 ( Out of Pocket costs$$$ no pun intended) then in 04 (Insurance)had it done again. I know psycho.. first marriage ended after I had it done. New wife wanted one so reversed it then the pill made her wacky, done again. Easier putting mine in a vice and getting 'em clipped again than dealing with her mood swings from the pill!! Ice those puppies up like eskimos in the artic for the weekend.[smirk][smirk]

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
If they are hangin' Woj won't be typing on here for a while!!! Them puppies are gonna be wrapped up like a Christmas present!! Woj don't worry If you keep them iced and in the strap for a few days you can stuff the stockings by Christmas eve despite what the doc says!!!;)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Hey there Nutless wonder how the Boy's? I am getting it done in April I am still trying to find a way out of it. My wife is getting tied up so I don't know why I need to get snipped she said if I ever want any again I need to get clipped. She said that she is not taking any chances of getting pregnant and she said since she had to carry the kid for 9 months and get a Csection then I deserve this she is ruthless. :(

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
why are you going in for a sugery? im going in for surgery for a hernia an area i would rather not explain.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
she got me a 12 pack of b [no swearing please] ale too...lol
whoa, hold on there. that could mean more trips to the throne!

might want something with more kick and less volume[up]

you probably wouldn't want to watch football or anything like that. maybe you should rent 'gone with the wind'....:D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts