New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have acp super relax and acp fur takers for sale in the **** and fox sizes. these snares have mostly been sold to the wildlife control fields. they are designed for the adc or fur work with easy release features for animals that are to be turned loose or in high population areas. they come with a 24 inch 1x19 or 7x7 5/64 or 3/32 snare. in line swivel 300 or 600 lbs and 1 ,2, 3 or 4 foot extensions as one unit. 3 locks to choose from super relax,slim or mini. here are a few examples

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is 4 different sizes in the 1x19 3 foot 14.00 4' is 18.00 5' is 22.00 and 6' 26.00 per dozen

the 7x7 in 5/64 or 3/32 3' 14.00 4' 16.00 5'20.00 and 6'22.00

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these are handled the same as my calls and deer scents I ship. or deliver if in Gloucester Camden or most of Burlington. pm me if interested.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these are over stocked. anyone in the classes in the south has seen me make these snares. My main supply goes to the wildlife control industry they are designed for the guy that uses snares every day all year. the loop is only 24 inches of cable gives a 8 inch loop, then the swivel. the reason for this is the 24" snare is all that is wasted on a catch the swivel down can be reused most of the time. many buy our replacement snare at 10.00 per dozen. the lock loop does 2 things 1. It allows the free movement of the lock no bind up if the snare is tuned and easier to tune. also it is for fast release. you do not have to fumble around to cut the snare off a live animal just cut the loop let the animal go acts as a break away at that point life saver on releasing skunks and bad critters like ****. the in line swivel up off the anchor point allows the swivel to operate longer in open sets like we have around decks and fences open trails. the 3 foot snare is a great trail tool when staked. the super relax lock (Our lock)is for dog and urban areas. the lock design is for fast action with positive lock up yet give as to not cause fur damage.and Most of my **** that I snare are caught in this lock, these are professional snares where we can not afford a snare malfunction with no effects.

these are not for the guy that wants to try them to see if they work, they are for snaremen that know how to snare.

Just offering them to the fur trade this time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts