New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this set brand new never used or opened. i took it out of its box just for the picture. asking 350.00 or trade for feeder or crossbow or any other goodies you guys and girls might have pm me if your interested[up] fair price for some brand new snap on tools[up]

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have the same one its a great tool. Nice set of promo sockets came with mine also and the sockets alone are valued at almost 200. That's a fair price especially if someone would give ya a trade [up]

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Yea 3/8 impact at the time it was the best gun Snapon made u could take lug nuts off with the dam thing....I wouldnt suggest using it for that tho[rofl]

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea 3/8 impact at the time it was the best gun Snapon made u could take lug nuts off with the dam thing....I wouldnt suggest using it for that tho
Thats what its for. it was in a machanics set[up]

·
Registered
819 Posts
that gun RIPS off lugs. you can take them off with it, just dont put them on they will never come off if you have a flat on the side of the road[hihi] that guns serious power.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that gun RIPS off lugs. you can take them off with it, just dont put them on they will never come off if you have a flat on the side of the roadhihi that guns serious power.
VERY POWERFUL

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
brand new never used or opened....asking 350.00 or trade...
sockets alone are valued at almost 200...the guns another $400.00
Im shocked that no one has jumped on this
We're all waiting for it to cool off a bit more....[ninja]...what else just happened to fall off the truck....[drinking]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Funny guy!

BTW, anyone interested can go to ebay and buy the same thing for half the price....

I guess that's why you listed it here.... looking for a sucker...

Now, I'll take it for $50.00 if you handle the shipping....

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Funny guy!

BTW, anyone interested can go to ebay and buy the same thing for half the price....

I guess that's why you listed it here.... looking for a sucker...

Now, I'll take it for $50.00 if you handle the shipping....
yea i would like to see that? you show me the same gun and sockets for 100.00???[lol]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts