New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I smoke, I quit for a year and an half.......I have no good reason why I went back to it but anyway I was asked by a guy I work with " how did you go so long sitting in your stand w/out smoking) My reply was " I used an E cigg (blu)....It helped w/ the cravings and it's a vapor which is odorless and while hunting I used it as a wind checker. So you smokers may want to try it.

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
smoked my entire hunting career?lol Rolling my own cigs now contemplating aromas.cheaper than sticks same princeable.

·
Registered
10,374 Posts
You should look at the chemical concoction the e-cigs contain. Reminds me of people who drink diet soda to lose weight.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I wish I had the $ to smoke, How do people afford 8$ a pack? I used to Smoke 2-3 packs a day and quit 17 years ago and don't know why I ever smoked to begin with other than trying to be cool in school. And it made it easier to light fireworks.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I Smoke in the stand all the time. I don't think it hurts. Had 3 deer bed down 25 yards from my stand last year. I gave it a shot. Lit one up and sat there smoked the whole thing. Not one of them budged for a half hour.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I wish I had the $ to smoke, How do people afford 8$ a pack? I used to Smoke 2-3 packs a day and quit 17 years ago and don't know why I ever smoked to begin with other than trying to be cool in school. And it made it easier to light fireworks.
Wanna know how they afford it? They take a trip to VA and hit the 7-11 3 times a day. Smokes are like $3.50 a pack and $25.00 or so per carton.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Have tried the e-cigs on stand -- the Blu as well. Battery lasts for about 20 minutes with me and then I'm hosed until the battery charges up. I've gotten into the habit of bringing Werther's hard caramel candies on stand with me. Helps with the cravings and the smell doesn't seem to affect the deer.

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
wish I had the $ to smoke, How do people afford 8$ a pack? I used to Smoke 2-3 packs a day and quit 17 years ago and don't know why I ever smoked to begin with other than trying to be cool in school. And it made it easier to light fireworks.
  • got a machine tobacco tubes enough for 2 ctns $1.20 a pack pm me for details

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Deer don't know the difference between Cigarette smoke and a campfire brush fire smoke.
great cover scent , I reccomend the habit.

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Deer don't know the difference between Cigarette smoke and a campfire brush fire smoke.
great cover scent , I reccomend the habit.
Forgot to add I also eat pepperoni sticks on stand.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I just started vaping , not the bullsh#t blu or enjoy you get at Wawa. Went to gorilla vapes in east brunswick on Rt18, for a fifty dollar investment you cant go wrong. There are infinite flavors, batteries are rechargable, and the nicotine levels are adjustable. It truly does satisfy your cravings. I spend probably ten dollars a day on smokes ( 1 1/2 packs of cheapos) but after the initial investment ten dollars worth of liquid will last almost a month. These are the real deal and i highly recommend it. Ten dollars a day or ten dollars a month? No brainer. You can sample the flavors when you go there before you buy. Look it up, they have a few locations around the state.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I killed my first p&y with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. I slowly put it out, composed myself and shot him . The wind was right too. Everyone gets lucky I guess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts