New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
S&W M&P40-Reduced price again. 12-17 now $400

Smith & Wesson M&P40- Excellent condition. Only one trip to the range, with 50 rounds down the pipe.
Includes factory box, 2 mags, backstaps, and all paperwork. $450 or best offer picked up, face to face.
Matching NJ FID, DL, and handgun purchase permit required.

Listing for a good friend. Please don't pm me about it. You can reach him @ 973-494-4252
He is the original owner, and he keeps his stuff in flawless condition.
Text message preferred, or leave voicemail. He is in Hunterdon county.
Thanks.
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory
View attachment 47339
Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
Smith & Wesson M&P line is a really nice pistol. My old department just switched to the M&P .45 this fall to replace the aging USP pistols we used to carry.

I have a few CCW pistols here in NC, but my "go to" gun lately has been my M&P Shield 9mm...

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My friend has reduced his price to $425, and will now include 100 rds of ammo with the gun. Good deal just became even better. He can be reached by the number on the first page. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

·
Registered
713 Posts
M&P as issued CM-PD good gun, I have a compact for ccp with extended mag or regular 10 shot. Compact is just a little larger than a shield with almost double the capacity

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
My friend has asked me to re-open this thread. His buyer backed out, (please do not contact me). He can be contacted by phone # which is listed on the first page of this thread. Face to face, matching FID, drivers license, and valid pistol purchase permit.
The price is $450, which now includes 200 rounds of .40 cal ammo.
Thanks

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
With the 200 rds of ammo included (valued at $100), its like getting this gun for $350.
Bump for basically a brand new M&P 40, with only 50rds down the pipe.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts