New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE GO OUT OR GET ANYTHING? IF YA DID GET SOMETHING, POST PICTURES TO VERIFY IT SO I CAN UPDATE THE SCORE BOARD!

·
11,226 Posts
I shot 2 squirrels today but I have no means of taking a pic of them....My digital is still brand new in a box I have yet to open and my cell camera is in the fritz!!! No points for me!![down] I will get plenty more.... I am frying them up in garlic butter for dinner.... Not much meat on them...They were little guys!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh and by the way, im leaving tomorow so can you keep track of the points people gain in ther contest from friday and saturday?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats awesome but you must get alot of hunters on your property! do you see many pheasants on your property because of the stocking?

·
11,226 Posts
thats the best part...They don't stock this piece so not many people hunt it!!! I have seen maybe at the most 20 other people on this piece in the last 3 years!!![up] And I NEVER see them behind my house!![up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Jim, can I hunt behind your house for bear?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Thanks Jim, I may be there with the bow.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Now, I will really be there with the bow.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that would be great to shoot a pheasant with a bow!!tred barta tried it! he even tried shooting a duck with a bow! [confused]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts