New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start the check in. I was hoping to get out for my birthday today, but I am working midnights. Although I don't have to work tomorrow night, I have my grandparents coming up so I can't get out today. Good luck who ever goes.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I'm heading out in about an hour. Not sure where I'm going yet, but I'm heading.[confused]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Was up to Flatbrook for about and hour and a half.

Not even any real interest by the pooches.[confused]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
As long as the rain isn't real bad in the AM I'm going. It will be my last stocking day trip. I don't do Sat's.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
TJC, was that the first time all year??
Yup, first time. I didn't have a lot of time to spend due to a Dr's appt right after noon. So I hit the main areas that usually produce for me. Notta. Nothing.

Oh well, there is always Thurs. (I have to actually go to work tomorrow) and then the weekend. ;)

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I didn't have a lot of time to spend due to a Dr's appt right after noon
not for a snip i hope!:p

i'm sick as a dog. i have an ear and sinus infection. i went to the doc yesterday for antibiotics. i should be ready for hunting on saturday. too bad you got skunked. it's still better than staying home in my book[up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
not for a snip i hope!

No, allergy shots.

it's still better than staying home in my book

For sure![up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
ITS A SIGN OF THE APPOCOLYPSE!!!!!
Yea, wasn't a good 1.5 hours. LOL

Hope to redeem myself tomorrow at Flatbrook, Friday at Powderbourne in Pa., and Sat at the gun club. ;)

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
just to let ya know, birds shot out of nj dont count...
That's ok mack, I'm sure I will get enough birds tomorrow, Sat and Sun to add some pts. to the total.;)

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
nt forget, no sunday birds either...
mack, you're killing me. :D You want me to shoot them with just the wad in the shell too? ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.