New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was in the stand until about 10am this morning and did not see one deer..getting frustrated. second time out in this spot and did not see anything. i usually see a lot deer coming through.

B

·
0 Posts
I was at work wasnt sow for me....also saw a trooper pulling a dead deer off the parkway this morning on my way in to work exit 135 north bound, I was heading south

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ITS TOUGH, I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MY FIRST DEER AND WANT TO GET ONE SO BAD. I HEARD MID TO LATE OCTOBER IS TOUGH. I ONLY GET TO HUNT MORNINGS WITH MY SCHEDULE. I HAVE VACATION COMING UP FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER. GONNA TRY TO GET OUT IN THE AFTERNOON.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i appreciate it 35whelan, only off sundays and mondays and i work 3p-11p the rest of the week. if you dont mind i would like to take you up on your offer for some other time though. i hunt by myself and it would be cool to hunt with someone else for a change.

i live in ocean county but dont mind the travel.

B

·
0 Posts
njbowcop, let "35" or me know. If you like you can join me, and a few friends on opening day of the shotgun deer/bear hunt....get your bear permit, it's free

1 - 9 of 9 Posts