New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Get it started and tie a golf ball under the skin and pull it off with a quad works GREAT !!!! especially when they are still warm, and only takes minutes to do.

·
11,226 Posts
Get it started and tie a golf ball under the skin and pull it off with a quad works GREAT
A quad?...Great now I'm gonna have to go get another tool for hunting...The wife is going to love this one. "I swear hunny...I need this quad to skin my deer." :D[up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
you can use a comealong in place of an ATV for this method of skinning your deer. It may be a little easier to explain to the wife buying a comealong over an ATV.:D It takes a little more time but still works very well.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
"The quicker I can skin this deer hunny, the more time I'll have to spend with you!" I don't think she's going to buy this..
LOl no I'm sure she'll buy it..

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
GO FOR IT.... IT WORKED FORM E A FEW YEARS BACK !!!!! SHE STILL THINKS I GOT ONE OVER ON HER.... I WIN !!!:D:D[up][up][up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
A quad??? [confused] It's not that hard to do by hand. Of course, if you just want to go and buy the quad just because, then that's something else :D

David

·
Registered
194 Posts
i have used a station wagon on frozen deer that were hanging in our shed. during gun season we hang them and then butcher them all on sunday while watching football...

·
Registered
9,741 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts

1 - 20 of 42 Posts