New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I am not being rude just asking how you can not know this. Even if you are new wouldn't you read the rules and regs. Go now and pick up a digest at Walmart and read it cover to cover. Should take you less than an hour and it will explain it all.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I read it multiple times, my comprehension of what I read sucks. It says two antlered deer for the season, it confuses me that you can't shoot does. For some reason that doesn't make sense to me

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Snoboardr909...Your question and not understanding why you can not shoot a doe is disturbing. Do everyone a favor and stay home, seriously. The opportunity to shoot a doe during 6 day depends on the zone your hunting and having the proper permits.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not actually going out, i have a job that needs me there 5 days a week, 8 hours a day. im trying to get as much info as i can before i do decide to go out, i only ask because i dont understand everything im reading, as for where i was deciding on going out is in zone 6. thanks to every one whos is giving me straight or semi straight answers i appreciate any info i get.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
6 Day Firearm "Buck" Season. No does unless you buy shotgun or muzzleloader Zone Specific permit. That is the way it is, period. If your hunting Zone 6 look up the regulations for that zone.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.