New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had the day off I'm working in Singapore for the next few weeks and decided to go back to the fish market and take a few pictures. The market has to be over 90 degrees some fish are on ice, some just sitting on a plate. They have everything from frogs to snakeheads that are eaten by the local. I didn't get a picture of the prawns but they had them that weighed over a pound.
Here's a picture of some frogs by the number of them in the shops I guess they are a big seller.

I had one of the locals explain to me the differences in types of turtle these are the preffered ones for the table.

And ofcourse they had fish,squid and just about anythine else that swims or lives in water.

Pepper crab is awesome if anyone has ever had it, Singapore is known for it's Pepper and Chille Crabs. Your ass will be blowing flames for 2 days I confirmed this!

And ofcourse you need a work truck to get your fish to the market.

Hope to be home in a few weeks keep the fishing reports coming sounds like things are picking up nicely.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I'm working in Singapore for the next few weeks
How cool is that [up]
Great pictures too :D
Have you tried any of the local special foods?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.