New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to welcome Signal 11 Lures as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Home

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your business!
As some of you know, I've been blending home made gland tinctures, fresh deer urine and attractants into lures for many years. I am NOT new to this. I do not sell plain urine and like some others I do not stick my label on someone else's product. I actually have a small manufacturing facility (my garage) and every bottle and its contents are bottled fresh when ordered and shipped the next day. This is all done by me and my 11 year old partner. We have many successful hunters using our lure in NJ but we also have a very large customer base in the mid West. My products are high quality, unique blends, FRESH and YES they work! Lures, when used correctly will draw Bucks into your shooting lane and give you a new level of action. My web site, Instagram and Facebook have many tips and testimonials.
I love to hunt and I love making a product that helps many hunters across the USA get an edge over Big Bucks.
Please feel free to call or email me so I can help you choose and use the lures correctly and answer any questions. Steve
Home 973-670-0820 [email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just ordered three scents.... got a shipping notice 20 mins later! Looking forward to using the product!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts