New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE IS A SIG SAUER P239 .40 CAL WITH NIGHT SIGHTS IN BLACK. LIKE NEW CONDITION. ALSO INCLUDED ARE 3, 7 ROUND MAGS AND A PANCAKE HOLSTER. ASKING $500.00 AND MUST GO THROUGH FFL WITH PROPER DOCUMENTS. LOCATED IN MIDDLESEX COUNTY. PICS TO FOLLOW.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ALWAYS BOUGHT AND NEVER SOLD A HANDGUN. THOUGHT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH FFL DEALER. SORRY!!! HANDGUN IS IN DA/SA. GREAT SHOOTING HANDGUN BUT NEED TO GET A NEW BOW FOR A TRIP I JUST BOOKED TO ILLINOIS.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
a handgun must go through an FFL, no?
nope, just fill out the "seller" portion of the pistol permit and mail to the address on the permit... from http://www.nj.gov/njsp/faq.html - A Permit to Purchase a Handgun must be completed on each handgun transferred in this state. It is the responsibility of the seller of the handgun to ascertain that the buyer has a valid Permit to Purchase a Handgun and one additional form of identification. The permit must be completed by the seller and buyer. It is the responsibility of the seller to forward the copies to the appropriate authority. Instructions are printed on the permit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help guys. I have always bought from a dealer and wasn't sure. Hate to part with any gun I own, but this one was being used the least. Having a hard time posting pics.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
timbo you can email them to me if you want and ill post them for ya[up] [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
sounds good![up]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts