New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on cleaning out my gun safe and this guy here has to go. I bought it about a year ago. I put something like 500 rounds through this pistol without having one misfire or jam. This is a great pistol to practice with if you own a 226 or 229 everything functions the same. It has been very good to me but I bought a 22lr slide and barrel for my 226 so I dont really get to shoot this one as often.unless I'm teaching someone new to shoot a pistol its been a safe queen. I'm asking $260 O/b/O FID matching DL and Permits required. Feel Free to ask Questions. I'm located in sussex county and willing to travel 30-40 min.s to meet up with a buyer. Or you could meet me at cherry ridge and try it out.

Here is what Sig has to say about the pistol.- The hottest pistol offering from SIG SAUER® is the SIG SAUER Mosquito®. Featuring a polymer frame chambered in 22LR, the Mosquito is 90% the size of a P226® and the ideal choice for hours of shooting fun. The Mosquito features a wear-resistant polymer frame outfitted with an integrated accessory rail. The slide features adjustable sights, and along with the rugged blowback system, fixed barrel and superior ergonomic grip, the SIG SAUER Mosquito delivers traditional SIG SAUER accuracy. Additional safeties include an internal locking device and slide mounted ambidextrous safety.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.