New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
I think if she took it upon herself to confront me in the parking lot like that & start off her conversation with "... and you come up here with your gas guzzling piece of $hit", my response might be something like this:

"Excuse me, (because I'm always polite) why don't you just return to your little car & go %&@**!&$$ yourself!" [smoke]

OR

"Wow!, I didn't know lumberjacks drove Priuses ... I thought that only big fat lesbians bought them?" [hihi]

·
Registered
696 Posts
JP I drive a diesel and in September I had a guy in a Toyota ask " just who I thought I was in my big truck " with a sh!t eaten grin on his face as he drove away . next red light I see he has his window down on the driver side to continue the conversation , bad for him their were no cars to the left of him .
so I put my 5'' exhaust right at his window and run her up to about 6.000 rpms and filled his car with the blackest smoke you ever seen and I continued to church
[up]:D:p

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
WOW! If she was talking to my wife that way, that truck running would have been the least of that cows worries.[hihi]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
there is more pollution coming out of that elephant's arse than what is coming out of that truck. If she wants to save the planet maybe she should eat less....imagine how much less corn we would have to grow if she ate like a normal person. She is being the selfish one...her car would get much better gas milage and pollute less if it didn't have to drag her fat ass everywhere.[up]

1 - 20 of 90 Posts