New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members Online: (72) snowman356, elusive, muzzy1, MrJavabird17, WACVP, eglassman88, chefm70, Mr Hyde, bullfrog, NJFarmGirl, mr12gauge, czampini, jnatc1, onthefly_bg, rage2blade, JERSEY BOB, first light, homework, deerslayer9, Bullwinkle66, chris n, bush hunter, JohnBoyer, dropem, LBI Surfrat, weewee, beef, BillyA, r0bb6ub9, VPags, nontypical, btyme, cj3a, shootstraight, Duckmastor2, Deernutz, vince66, Ringneck, BowhunterNJ, jon55nj, dnik, TheDFP, Setters4Life, otis0930, monmouthbucks, DeerMaster, OneShot1kill, covenant, RAF, CountryBoy, 68Ioweu1, muledeer, riggsjr, gutshot, buckhunter1, huntwsons, preydrive, TJC, LilKoBear, 00 buck, randolphray, 4lifer, BestNJBirdDogs, skydrol55, FordTrksHunter, JerseyBassnBow, reggieapfd, Tail Chaser, runum n gunum, SmackDown66, MonmouthZone16, seanmac72

You guys will be up in a few hours!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
im headed out for a few cold ones, pre opening day tradition, ill be just fine at 5 am [up]

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
When the wife and baby go to bed then Im allowed. Whats going on? Noaa says rain all night tonight and all morning. Havnt seen rain in 5 hours in Monmouth, is it going to rain in the morning?

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
I cant go, my wife and I are going to pick out drapery. Then after that maybe bed bath and beyond if we still have time...nice little Saturday lined up. HAHAHHa Just kidding.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
i dont like tracking deer in the rain so im hoping it clears up for the afternoon ,but im still going to get up early and make sure these f-c-r- are right with this weather.
i like to give my deer time to expire atleast 30 minutes to hr unless i see them drop closely and if im not in thick woods then thats a different thing.
make your shot count if its raining heavy ,drizzle or light rain might be different .
but you dont want to loose a deer or jump one early.I know most are excited and so am i but not worth the headache to loose a deer in rain couse of bad blood trails ,any way enough of my bs im going to bed good night guys and good luck

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I can't sleep I'll be in the woods at 5 though with a 5 hour energy on board and fully secured to the tree with my hunter safety system. I just got done doing my testicles spectacles... I'm sure I will forget something tomorrow am and i will regret it. That's hunting though.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Not hunting this early season aside from filming my buddy or brother on a few hunts, otherwise, I'd be sleeping.

Come 18 October, I'll probably start hunting;).

Good luck to everyone. Stay safe and have fun !! [up]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.