New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble finding 20 qa shells for hunting quail. Tried Cabela's and a few other outlets but no one will ship to New Jersey. Have been to Shooters, no luck there. Anyone know any where in the Ocean County area that would have 7/8 oz of number 8 shells?

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
I have two boxes. I'm in Old Bridge if you would like to take a ride.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer Archer36. And buckmaster3405 I will call P & K tomorrow, only 15 min form my house.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Try Cheyenne outfitters, I was there yesterday and bought quite a few things..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having trouble finding 20 qa shells for hunting quail. Tried Cabela's and a few other outlets but no one will ship to New Jersey. Have been to Shooters, no luck there. Anyone know any where in the Ocean County area that would have 7/8 oz of number 8 shells?
You try midway USA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ammo has been in short supply,Especially hard for trap,skeet and sporting clay shooters. Thanks to our wonderful liberal governor etc. , stores such as Cabela's, Academy , etc will no ,longer ship to NJ,I guess to prevent a massacre via #8 shot. Even when it becomes available the prices are super inflated. Earlier this year, Dicks. has made the decision NOT to sell guns or ammo . This has been a major inconvenience as club members used to buy several cases at a time .Not unheard of when you have lots of events scheduled. So folks,let Dick's CEO be a dick but we can show our dissaproval by no longer making any purchases at Dick's. Let them starve.😡😡

1 - 8 of 8 Posts