New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remington 870 express super magnum. Only 2 monthes old!!!! Can use 2 3/4, 3, and 3 1/2 shells!!! Black synthetic stock, pump action with choke tubes. This gun was a gift, that I really dont need, and want to get rid of, retails new for $300.00, I 'll take $250.00 or make me an offer!!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Why are you looking to get rid of it?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont really have any use for it....I have a remington 1100 for slug and for small game, but I am looking to get an o/u since shooting one a few weeks back and loving it!!!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
That's what I am looking to get. Stoeger Condor combo. You get 2 sets of barrels. One in 20 gauge and the other in 12 gauge. $500.00

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
how long is the barrel? i might be interested.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
If it's the same one I have, the barrel will be 23". Mine shoots awesome buckshot patterns, with the PatternMaster choke.
I have a buddy that has borrowed it from me for the last 2 years, has fired it 4X at deer and not one ever got up after the first shot.
I'll tell him about this one being for sale, and maybe I'll get the one he borrowed from back finally :D
FYI, dealer cost is $269. Which means they would be well over $300 over the counter.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
you got mail

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
from me as well

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
you have mail back again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.