New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what everyone uses on their clothes but I use carbon clothing wash on my scent-loks, and Purex on my under garments. You can get it non scented and dye free. It should be ok on outer garments as far as brightners are concerned but I use scent-lok and wash those seperately, as needed. Any way, the Purex is on sale at Shop-rite this week. 2 for $4.00 and with my 35cent coupons which they double I pick up enough for 2-3 years for $2.84. Can't beat that. Even without coupons 2 bottles for 4 bucks. Hey that's a plan.:D What does everyone else use.

(What does) hey that's a plan also.:D don't mind me it's cocktail hour before dinner.:)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
don't mind me it's cocktail hour before dinner.
Sounds like it. Bottoms up:D[up][up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I was just thinking of the same thing, what scent free soap does everyone use? I use the hunter specialties powder, as I do not own a scent lok suit.
As well as their scent free deoderant and body wash.

B

·
0 Posts
jerseyhunter I too use scent-loc, and wash my under garments with the same detergent but I use "ALL"

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
unscented Arm & Hammer with no perfumes or dyes. Buy it in the big containers @ ShopRite; I used it year round for all my clothes, so I can put the hunting clothes in the washer (and dryer if I'm pressed, although I usually air dry my hunting duds) with no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts