New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the weekend sale a Harry's in Robbinsville today after a morning of deer hunting and before an evening with my sons.

I snagged a Reflex SuperSlam for $360 after sale prices and my 10% off coupon, an T/C Omega (black composite, stainless) for about $320 after sale price and coupon., a Moultrie digital game cam for $82., also a sling and some other accessories @ 25% off.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
NICE[up]

What Cal is the T/C ?

My guess is 54 cal.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.50 rifle.

Only things that could have made today better would be if (a) I'd tagged a doe this AM in zone 9 and (b) my 15 y.o. hadn't had to mooch movie money from me.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Jersey Bob - Did they have any more of those Reflex bows there? If so , i might just take the ride down there for that price!

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I see SANTA came early for you
If there is any advantage to having had your wife file for divorce, its that you have more money to spend on yourself!

As for the Reflex--I'm left handed and he had a decent selection; I'm sure he's got a bunch of righties too. Also, Sportsman's Center is about 5 min. south of him, and of course THEY are having a sale this weekend to compete. I LOVE it when they get into a war like this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts