New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank each and everyone of you for your well wishes, they meant a great deal to me and the family. I was discharged this afternoon and feel great! I will be kept an eye on for the next 30 days by my docs but they feel I am good to go.

Had a heart beat that skipped and they did right by me by keeping me in for a couple days and running test to make sure they covered all areas of my heart short of opening me up:D

Feel great and can't wait to check cams tomorrow and let some arrows fly tomorrow on the old deer target;)

Again, thank you all for your well wishes. That is what I Love about this site, hunters truly care about hunters the way it should be. We might not know each other or hang out but the prayers and well wishes brings us to be a closer group of Americans who share in this great heritage called hunting[up][up]

I wish you all the best season you can have and now let's keep Tom in our prayers and let's put some brown down[ninja][up][up][up][up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Great to here your ok.
Make sure you have someone to help you drag your doe out saturday. Don't overdue it.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i must of missed your post. Very glad to see you are on here and back going. Your a bull . Get out there in the woods and breath some jersey fresh air !!

good luck will. glad your ok

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
awesome that your up[ and running, good luck on saturday[up][up]

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
Very glad to hear all is good, Will. Wish you continued good health and a great season. :)[up][up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
awesome [up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up] very glad to hear you are okay Will

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Great News![up][up][up]