New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting really close to the season, and right now I am only shooting twice a week, but want to shoot more. Was wondering if anyone wants to get together on a regular basis and shoot. I can only swing after 5 right now, so let me know.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Where do you plan on shooting?

If you can come up to the Rockaway River WMA range, I could try to shoot with you on a regular basis, for the most part anyway.

I love shooting, and once the range goes in at ELbait, I will probably have to rent space for a bed.:D

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Matty, I will go up there to shoot, it doesnt matter to me
Bloodtrails, When I lived in Pa, I used to shoot 5 days a week from june to Octobere, but beings i moved here in December My schedule is hectic, and I cant just shoot in my backyard anymore

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I shot last night with Hkdonfishn...We shot great, and also tried to kill each others arrows!! LOL But I wont play that game with anyone else. I have to get more arrows this weekend, i am running low

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
imb,

I would never live anywhere where I couldn't shoot my bow, or guns, or start a campfire, or just blow up things whenever I want. I look for these things before I even look at the house;)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I finally have the wife talked into living in the woods. Now I just have to find a house that has some acreage in PA. Then I can do whatever I want. I am looking right now, to try and move out of here by December.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts