New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think and what is the law? Is it considered trespassing ?
My moral compass tells me that it is unlawful.
Just kind of curious of what kind of responses I will get.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Not trespassing until you go over the line to retrieve. Also, even though technically the same thing, I see a pretty big difference between shooting twenty feet over in the woods vs. shooting 100yds across a field. Hopefully reason will prevail out in the woods...naaahhh who am i kidding?? Pass the popcorn.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
what about shooting from NY into NJ? I hunt the boarder, you wouldnt believe how many guys are standing in NJ, if CO's ever went in the woods just think of the violations...out of season, hunting with a rifle...OUCH

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
I'm dealing with the bullshit now...houses with no property...hunting on the posters...got to love it...the new perimeter law is just great and screwed the santuary hide outs...This state is washed up...50 yrds off houses,crossbows,sunday hunting killing marriages, aloud to take 300 does if you want...make extra money on buck tags that are filled just not to eat the tags...god only knows how many bucks you can shoot and earn a buck causing people to shoot little bucks so they can hunt a buck if they choose...ok..i'm done...oh one more thing...you camera stealing douche bags can all die... :D

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Tell us how you realy feel Howell Boy[eek][rofl]

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
I often shoot over property lines. But I'm shooting from private land that I have permission to hunt onto state WMA land which is both legal and ethical [smoke]

I know, you meant from one property onto another private property where you do not have permission to hunt. Hard to imagine anyone coming on and defending poaching or trespassing. Doesn't mean there aren't so-called hunters doing it, but they aren't likely to admit to it.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
sunday hunting killing marriages
Personally, I'd rather be Sunday hunting than married...anyone read the story about the guy who got married Saturday and jumped in the river Sunday AM in his tux? I just don't understand something like that. Doesn't it usually take at least several weeks of marriage before you start thinking about jumping in a river?

It's really a very sad story for her and his family and I will likely burn in hell for my comments.

and Howellboy, I didn;t steal your camera, i just borrowed it for a while

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Doesn't it usually take at least several weeks of marriage before you start thinking about jumping in a river?
I would say yes, but then again, we have no idea what he learned the night of his wedding back in the honeymoon suite about his new "wife" [hihi]

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ms22, do you think it doesn't happen or something?
What type of "Questions" should we ask?
What are your thoughts on it since you felt the need to chime in?
I am sure guys on this site have had some dealings with this issue to a degree on property that they hunt OR know of fellow hunters who have had to deal with a situation like that.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
i take it someone is shooting into your property if so get a co involved

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
sunday hunting killing marriages [confusedagain] Is someone forcing you in the woods by crossbow point on sunday mornings[eyeroll]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts