New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good idea when you can shoot? Not sure what time to get up tmrw morning...

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Legal time is 6:07 , sunrise is 6:37 but with the clouds a decent shot probably won't exist till 6:30, but you can never get to the woods to early. If so nap in the stand, (If you own a summit):D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Legal shooting time will be 6:07am, but under the dense trees and with the rainy dreary start, this morning it was probably light enough to shoot around 6:30 or so...

I plan on being in the tree by about 5:30-5:45.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, ill be in the ground blind around 4 little nap then be ready for action around 6:15+ thanks guys

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
On my way to work on Tuesday with an Overcast sky there was enough light to shoot out to 30 yards by 6:15. That was on the highway-so you can expect a little longer under the tree canopy.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I cannot go tomorrow, but there will be overcast skies and maybe some light fog, so shooting will be delayed a little bit. I love that time in the stand before first light when your senses tune into your surroundings and you start hearing...what was that????

Good luck tomorrow. Be safe.

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
It looked like 6:15 today on the lawn, darker in the woods:) Tons of acorns down today and lots of little branches. Deer are freaked and laying low all day it should be great tomorrow and sunday[up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I won't have to worry about it until Mon as my weekend is tied up with things to do. Lots of time left to score.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.