New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone at the AIM paper likes Susan's antics so much they can't stop printing her ridiculous stories over and over. Friday the 16th is a letter to the editor with a link to her you tube video of poor sassy the loving mother bear and her poor poor cub that won't be able to stay warm this winter without her mommys fur coat to keep her warm.
She wrote and I quote " Love is emotion and if more people had it the world would be a much better place"

Take your own advise Susan and take off your blinders and see the rest of the world around you. There are starving children and homeless pets who could really use the benefits of your efforts and enthusiasm more than a wild animal that you single handedly domesticated. Just my $ .02

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Let her talk. We don't need to say a damn thing as long as she keeps flapping those gums and showing the world how crazy and out of touch they all are.

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
that susan is a dumb idiot and this isnt news and the editors shouldnt print shit that comes from her cesspool REAL NEWS AND GOOD NEWS IS THE TROOPS THAT NO LONGER EXIST IN IRAQ.the hell with susan shes stupid

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Sassy was attracted to Susan's land for a reason, most likely food. Sassy was conditioned to be around humans by Susan, and showed no fear. She probably smelled the hunter, but her conditioning overrode her natural fear of people. Sassy is dead because of only one person and it isn't the hunter.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yeah basically Susan TRAINED Sassy to be killed, good for her. I wonder if she will contract to train other bears to seek out human contact for easy meals? could be a money maker pre-season.

Has anyone pointed out to that wacko that SHE is an accomplice? oh wait, they dont react well to the truth or facts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
AIMs isn't really a newspaper. It’s a piece of trash that arrives in the mail. it makes an awesome liner for pet cages. I truly envy the hamsters and Gerbils that get to defecate on it. If she is so worried about a cold cub she should bring it into her house if she has not already.

·
Registered
888 Posts
AIMs isn't really a newspaper. It’s a piece of trash that arrives in the mail. it makes an awesome liner for pet cages. I truly envy the hamsters and Gerbils that get to defecate on it. If she is so worried about a cold cub she should bring it into her house if she has not already.
I'm pretty sure Sassy left her cubs with Susan prior to commiting suicide by hunter...that's what I heard all the hip bears do now-a-days...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Anyone missing the point that if she habituated Sassy to people it was done so by using food. Which is ILLEGAL by New Jersey law.That is, if she was not feeding, she was baiting which is legal.Therefore she is what she hates ( one of us) Welcome to the newest member[kiss]

·
Registered
166 Posts
"In a civilized and cultured country wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen. The excellent people who protest against all hunting, and consider sportsmen as enemies of wildlife, are ignorant of the fact that in reality the genuine sportsman is by all odds the most important factor in keeping the larger and more valuable wild creatures from total extermination."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts