New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shannon's Fly & Tackle and Dette's Trout Flies are sponsoring the 2nd Annual Sparse Grey Matter Fly Fest. This event is an informal get together of fly tiers and fly fishermen and is open to the public with no charge. The event will be held Sunday Feb. 26th at the Califon Fire House, 41 Main Street, Califon, NJ 10am to 4pm. All are welcome to come tie and/or watch some of the best fly tiers in the region...Food and beverages will be available. Please consider this an official invite to the NJH family...If you have any questions please PM Dan Ansbach (aka Beaverkilll) or call Shannon's at 908-832-5736. Hope to see everyone there. Thanks. Dan

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I was only able to make it for a short time but the place was buzzing with tiers and those eagerly watching these guys do what they do best. After I become more acquainted with tying through Shannon's free Sunday fly tying classes, I am sure I will enjoy the show even more. Great job putting this together Dan[up]

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Sorry I missed it this year, Dan. But river restoration on the Musky called and I needed to be in the river with my contractor. Can't wait for next year, I got some great reports from the gang! Plus I need to tie up a ton of flies before our guide season kicks in this spring....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.