New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i said new redhead 10x32 field glasses cost my old lady $170 will sell for $100 field case included she bought them for me but ill never use them i dont hunt anything that i would need that kind of range i stand/still hunt only with a bow

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did I mention they are new never used just took em out smiled and said thanks beautiful,while muttering wtf do I need these for [eyeroll]

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone pm'd me and I accidentally deleted cuz I hit a bump using my smartphone so instead of hitting veiw your message was deleted please re post pm

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nope and threw box away trying to be sweet excepting hubby.....she yelled at me for that and told me i should have taken it back if i didnt like them....she jumped my backside cause they sat on my shelf since she bought them cause i never use themi explained to her my line of sight is usually less than 60 yrd i have no use for field glasses that power so she said sell em and get what i want that would be a new 3pin sight[hihi]

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
I'll trade you the glasses for a photoshopped pic of you and a 12 ptr so this time you won't need a body double....[ko]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts