New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow
Camouflage crossbow. Bought brand new. Used maybe half a dozen times. Don’t have time for it anymore. Comes with a target bag.
$300

Text for pictures...908.268.8641

·
Registered
12 Posts
How was it really.? I talked to five dealers of Ravin and Ten Point. They won’t carry Barnett Crossbows. They claim they are junk.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Good bow - I had one for a few years and never had a problem other than the factory scope was junk. Built like it should last for a long time. A little heavy but always shot well and still had original string on it when I sold it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How was it really.? I talked to five dealers of Ravin and Ten Point. They won’t carry Barnett Crossbows. They claim they are junk.
I wouldn’t say their junk. I had a Barnett Quad 400 for my 1st and had great success. Just got tired of the cocking rope. Recently purchased a Wicked Ridge Invader by 10 pt. Love it with the accudraw.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I wouldn’t say their junk. I had a Barnett Quad 400 for my 1st and had great success. Just got tired of the cocking rope. Recently purchased a Wicked Ridge Invader by 10 pt. Love it with the accudraw.
I had the crank on my Quad 400 and it was well worth it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the crank on my Quad 400 and it was well worth it.
Yes, I agree. It makes it a whole lot easier. Mine was used an when I went to have one installed it was too costly which led me to the Invader. I loved the bow. Killed many Does and a couple Bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts