New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as of today the weather looks pretty good for next week except for Tuesday with a wintery mix. Let's see how good these weathermen are[confused]

SS!

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Well as of today the weather looks pretty good for next week except for Tuesday with a wintery mix. Let's see how good these weathermen are[confused]

SS!
Can't wait! I'm off Monday and Tuesday. With Tuesday being my birthday. I'll be in the stand all day on both days.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
I got the week off, going to bait the bears for the last time before the hunt in the rain on Saturday.....The week looks great weather wise !!!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Can't wait, going Monday morning with deadonshot. Have to work in the afternoon[down]

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
i will be doing 6 dark to darks.
in the blind when it gets rainy.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Opening Day, magical words, still the greatest day of the year. The day when tens of thousands will head to the woods with hopes of bagging a buck. The day when you will hear the quick volley of shots and wonder what happened, was it a buck, how big, is it coming my way? From my boyhood days sitting with my Dad in Stokes State Forest, to today sitting with my own son or daughter, still a very special and exciting day for me. Good luck to all! And it looks like maybe some good weather!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
hopefully they are right

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I follow a couple weather sites on FB and they are calling for possible Nor'easter conditions Monday into early Wednesday? Hope they're wrong. I'll be at work regardless.

·
Banned
5,004 Posts
Tuesday looks like an absolute soaker of a day if the temperature profile doesnt get a bit lower. Northeast PA and extreme nw NJ could see a decent snowfall though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts