New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on skinning my little animal myself, but I think I would rather have it done well, not be my half-assed first attempt experiment.

I want it for a pelt not a taxidermy mount. Extra good if someone can tan it also.

I am over in Brooklyn. Not too many trappers nearby. NJ is probably the nearest serious nature.

Anybody want to help me with this? I can pay (not too much). I can travel to you by train, if that works.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Your little a animal??? What are you referring to??

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Skin your little animal?? Go over to the snoozer site and talk to axiom..he the best around

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Somebody's Precious Pet Poodle ??? [ninja]
Loon Alert !!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
No one here is licensed to skin mamals in NY I would call fish and game for NY state or the NYPD give them your name address and ph they will most likely sent someone to help you with this. Best of luck.

·
Registered
10,374 Posts
cnj.craigslist.org

Personals
MFM

"Can someone please skin my little animal?"

[lol]

·
Banned
3,129 Posts
Maybe he needs the skin to finish the "skin Flute" he's been working on for himself. Surely one of you can help him out. :ninja:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whoa, a lot of trolls here.

Tho turtle skin sounds interesting.

The mammal in question is a cat. Bigger than a squirrel, smaller than a raccoon.

Does a person really need a state license to skin this?

·
Registered
10,374 Posts
lol cmon man your first post on a forum is about askin someone to skin your small mammal...LMFAO...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts