New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for seat covers for my ram 1500 front and back, maybe camo;) maybe not. I want them to be dirt and waterproof if possible so when I am fishing or hunting I don't have to worry about anything. Anyone know of good sights or companys for this?

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Macks Prairie Wings has some for about $30 I think. I saw them the other day, they have one w/a DU emblem and another with browning.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
have a Cabelas seat cover it was like $40 its great
I buy them when their on sale for $15 whether I need them or not. Came in handy when when I bought a 2nd truck for hunting. Just went into the stock pile and pulled out a couple. I'm a sucker for sales, but it beats paying full price down the road.
I bought the first set when I left my window down over night and it rained unexpectedly and the water fouled up the the van's computer, which they put under the drivers seat.[wallmad]

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
some of these do get pricey, but with throwing the dogs in the back I would rather have the covers on and just clean them instead of the truck everytime. Looks like I better get ready to spend some money to keep my truck lookin nuce.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
eh, my last truck was a all out "hunting" truck.... way overdone with hunting decals, and camo accessories.... i think only because i bought it used...
i just bought a 2009, and wanna keep it casual... i've been doing a chrome theme instead of hunting theme this time.. lol

ill post photos in a few weeks.. once i get the rest of the accessories...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
outlaw I am actually sending for some samples tomorrow to see which one I like. Post some pictures when you get it!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts