New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come join us for Frosty PINT Friday at the knotty pine to celebrate Scrubby's b-day. The festivities will begin at 4pm this friday. It will be an excellent time to wish this hacktastic angler a Happy Birthday as well as tip a few back with some fellow NJH'ers. I have no idea know how old scrubby will be because, out of respect, you never ask a woman their age. As always there will be plenty of topics for discussion. They might include....

1. Blind date experiences...Could your friends be having fun at your expense by purposefully setting you up with an extremely ugly person or complete psycho? Find out Friday. [lol]

2. Will scrubby actually make it striper fishing Saturday morning with the "fish that looks like a cat"? My money is on Scrubby oversleeping, only to be found later on the banks of some local river fishing for the most elusive of gamefish(pequest slamonids) with 50 of his closest friends and a massive hangover. :)

3. Which is better HQ2 or HQ3? [drinking]

4. Can tdaly's limoncello be used as a substitute for turpentine? Will you go blind if you have more than a sip? [cry]

5. Sam the Pantene Queen (at the request of his favorite salon & spa) will have letters to the governor that you can send asking the governor not to sign legislation banning the brazilian wax.[up]

6. Will Dragthor's traditional journey go too far?...the end result being him, moving his family into a cave on a some northern WMA and living off the land...

The computer enhanced images below represent the possible progression or regression of Dragthor (it all depends on how you want to look at it)

[rofl][rofl]

I doubt he will take it this far since he would no longer be able to enjoy his favorite food...commercially produced tofu.

7. Will bannedbuck (aka Dbuck, aka timbuck2) ever return to NJH?

8. Has Beaverkill lost face in the eyes of the elitist flycaster after having been caught redhanded (seriously he had colored crap all over his hands) using some industrially produced future bait to seduce a trout into biting his line? Will he ever be allowed back into Shannon's or has he been officially banished, never to return?[confused]

9. Should I abandon history and economics to pursue biology?...specifically the study of NJ black bears? If you had seen the bear biologist you would be considering it too.[eek]

Thats is all I can think of for now. Feel free to add anything to the agenda you feel is important.

Hope to see you all on Friday for Scrubby's b-day[up]

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
I do have to say, you have way to much time on your hands[hihi] Nice invite[up][hihi]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Awwwww how nice of you to remember...lol

10. How low on the grade school ladder will your friends act with a couple of pints in them? 7th and 8th grade seems to be the standard at this time but Im sure there is plenty of pontential for much lower grade school schenanigans..

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Happy Birthday Scrubby [up]

sorry, but if MS22 is gonna be there I'm out... he always blocks out the sun with that giant head way up there near the treetops and I get no tan. Then he complains about his own sunburn. whaa [cry] I can't stand his crying and belly-aching all the time [down] [rofl]

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Wtf. I am not fishing w/ a hung over scrubby. Last time he was suposed to be down here he over slept. Party is off go out saterday it is bad enough he is useless on the boat now he will be like tits on a bull. Someone buy him a new ringtone for his b-day so I don't have to hear that anoying one for the 3rd year in a row.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Listen, I will be there EARLY dont you worry Charlie.. and I will be an anchoring clam shuckin fool... Have no fear..

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
wish i could make it scrub, but we are off for Good friday and haveplans with the family.

have a good day and i'll meet you there during the week for a few pints.[up]

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
happy birthday scrub

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.