I have not been able to get out. Its been pretty hectic. I'm probally going to have to wait a while till I get my bow fixed. Zone 13 has some shotgun doe days the week of Thanksgiving it looks like I may have to wait until then. Matt is working hard on getting me some new limbs. And I know you are working on it for me so with maybe a little luck I may be back out there in a week or so.
The limbs can be ordered now if you want Craig. The guy said he can send them out this coming Monday if the Money Order is to him by then. $115 for the limbs. Let me know....I was gonna order them for you with my own money, and have you pay me back, but I cant afford to do that right now.
If you want to wait and see what Sean can do, we can do that too. I just wouldnt recommend waiting too long, because this is a golden opportunity to fix this bow for CHEAP!!!! P [no swearing please] this up, and you may be waiting a LONG time to find another set of limbs that are the right deflection for your bow.