New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am at work I will call you when I get out at 8pm okay. How are things going with you have you been out hunting?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Sean,
I have not been able to get out. Its been pretty hectic. I'm probally going to have to wait a while till I get my bow fixed. Zone 13 has some shotgun doe days the week of Thanksgiving it looks like I may have to wait until then. Matt is working hard on getting me some new limbs. And I know you are working on it for me so with maybe a little luck I may be back out there in a week or so.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
The limbs can be ordered now if you want Craig. The guy said he can send them out this coming Monday if the Money Order is to him by then. $115 for the limbs. Let me know....I was gonna order them for you with my own money, and have you pay me back, but I cant afford to do that right now.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
ok Matt no problem Umm I can have the money to you by tommorrw afternoon. How much all together will you need??

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
For now, just the $115.

If you want to wait and see what Sean can do, we can do that too. I just wouldnt recommend waiting too long, because this is a golden opportunity to fix this bow for CHEAP!!!! P [no swearing please] this up, and you may be waiting a LONG time to find another set of limbs that are the right deflection for your bow.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Ok Matt I'll talk to Sean tonight. either way I will let you know tonight. I can definatly have the money for you by tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I called Hoyt on Monday and then gain yesterday. the guy Scott icalled has not got back to me as of yet . Maybe we should just go with the Limbs matty can get since that is a sure thing.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Thanks Sean , Yea I think thats probally the best way to go. Tha means I'll get them (hopefully) by next week.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Have you guys been hunting at all??

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I'm having a hard time viewing the videos.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm having a hard time viewing the videos.
What kind of problems you having?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
real nice. that land looks really pretty. Great video. looks like kris's hand is a little more steady. Maybe he didnt have the DT's on this hunt.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts